Want to learn more?
SMARTCRM – in sales
CRM in sales means openness on all sides. You must constantly maintain an overview, clearly identify sales opportunities and bring them together with the right approach. You also, however, need to keep a close eye on what the market is doing and how your competitors are positioning themselves on it. In most cases, you don't have a lot of lead time for this.
SMARTCRM is the solid basis for an end-to-end, 360-degree perspective on all of the sales activities in your company:
- Contact analysis and classification: Classify contacts by category and priority
- Analyze and plan sales figures: Direct access to true figures from the ERP system (including in the field sales team), detailed association with customers, sales staff or articles
- Management of sales targets, planning of sales projects: Precise categorization into project phases, target management based on various criteria, such as sales, activity, visit appointment
- In-depth evaluation of competitors, e.g. detailed documentation of competitor activities among customers
- Mobile access from all relevant functions, online and offline (e.g. on notebooks for field sales teams or on smartphones)
With SMARTCRM, you can put your sales on the right path right from the start. By keeping the entire sales project fully in view at all times, you can identify risk factors early and take targeted measures to deal with them.
SMARTCRM is simply more CRM – in sales.